Effective January 1 2015:
By electing to give a donation to Temple Beth Shira, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound or cannot comply with any of the terms and conditions, do not continue the donation.
Terms of your gift:
- Thank you for contributing to Temple Beth Shira. Your donation is to Temple Beth Shira (TBS), a 501c(3) charity. Your donation will appear as Temple Beth Shira on your credit card statement. In accordance with the Internal Revenue Service, TBS has the exclusive legal control over all donation amounts.
- Please consult your tax or financial advisor for specific questions about your gift. TBS qualifies for 501c(3) status and donations should be tax deductible. Please save your credit card bill or print a copy of your conformation email. Your donation is immediate and irrevocable. Accordingly, TBS cannot refund or cancel your donation. Please check with your credit card company for specific refund policies.
- Age Requirement – TBS does not offer online donation services to, or knowingly collect or solicit information from, anyone under the age of 13. Individuals under the age of 13 may not provide us with any information or use our online donation services. Any information we receive from users believed to be under 13 will be deleted from our system.
- If you would like to receive help or additional information, please contact Temple Beth Shira at 19140 Lyons Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434, 561-912-1453, info@TempleBethShira.org .
- Service, Warranties and Liability:
- TBS is not liable for any delays related to the transmission of any messages, donations, alerts, etc. Delivery is subject to and dependent upon the applicable network. All services are provided “as is” with no warranties by TBS or its agents, licensors, business partners, charities and/or suppliers (collectively the “TBS Parties”). The TBS Parties expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Data obtained from you in connection with this service may include your contact information. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us. You understand and agree that you use the services and/or donate to TBS at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from such material or data.
- When making a donation through the TBS service, a variety of personal information will be collected. TBS may send you additional messages. If at any time you wish to discontinue such messages, you may opt-out in accordance with these terms.
- EXCEPT FOR THOSE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, TBS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING ALL MESSAGES, MATERIALS, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES, AND DELIVERABLES PROVIDED BY ONE PARTY TO THE OTHER PARTY HEREUNDER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF REASONABLE CARE OR WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF RESULTS, OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, OF A LACK OF VIRUSES OR ERRORS, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, ALL WITH REGARD TO ALL MESSAGES, MATERIALS, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES, AND DELIVERABLES PROVIDED BY ONE PARTY TO THE OTHER PARTY HEREUNDER. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION, AUTHORITY, OR NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATERIALS, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES, AND DELIVERABLES PROVIDED HEREUNDER.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TBS and its agents, employees, representatives, licensors, affiliates, parents and subsidiaries from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising from or concerning your use of the service (collectively “Claims”), and to reimburse them on demand for any losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) as a result of any Claims.
- TBS’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF $1 OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE AND/OR CONTENT THAT CAUSED SUCH DAMAGE.
- (USA ONLY) SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY ARE INTENDED TO APPLY TO ALL ASPECTS OF THESE TERMS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TBS OR THE TBS PARTIES, AS APPLICABLE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SERVICE.
- Promotions and Advertising. TBS and/or its business partners may present advertisements and promotional materials on or through the service. Your participation in any promotional event is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that event. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third-party. You agree that neither TBS nor its business partners shall be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the service.
- These terms shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts for Palm Beach County, Florida or the United States Federal District for the District including Florida to resolve any disputes arising under this Agreement.
- These terms contain the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written. You agree that any varying or additional terms contained in any purchase order or other written notification or document issued by you in relation to the services hereunder shall be of no effect. The failure or delay of TBS to exercise any of its rights under these terms or upon any breach of this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of those rights or of the breach.
- If any provision of these terms shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
- The enumeration and headings contained in these terms are for convenience only and are not intended to have any substantive significance in their interpretation.
- Any correspondence, notice or request permitted to be given under or in connection with these terms and conditions or the subject matter hereof shall be sent by prepaid, certified, first class mail, or courier service with receipt of delivery obtained directly to the TBS addressed as follows:
- Email: email@example.com Phone: 561-912-1453
- US Mail: Temple Beth Shira, 19140 Lyons Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434 Attn: General Counsel
- TBS may modify or terminate its services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice or liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to revise these terms by updating this posting. Please review these terms from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes. Use of this service following a change to the terms constitutes agreement to the new terms. If you cannot comply with the amended terms, your only remedy is to cease any future donations.